Wednesday, September 23, 2009

express my self


I am a big talker to my friends. I love to talk to my friends about everything. My friends are my heros. With my friends I feel free to express my self. I can talk and talk forever with my friends. I pefer to text to them becaues after you send that text you don’t know whats coming back. Texting is awesome for teens it help keep us alive. I have a Facebook I hardly use it. I perfer to pimp out your profile with music and backgrounds. I think it is a good way to express your self. I am a adict of Myspace.com it is awesome I can talk to my friends from around the world. I can put music on my profile up to 10 songs. I can put a layout on my profile. I just love Myspace its awesome to express myself. I talk to my friends everyday after school we hang out all the time. I talk to my friends about everything in the world. I can text but not talk on the phone, that just eartates me. Im just the kind of guy that needs to talk in person. As you can see I love my friends and talking about that stuff. Joe W

No comments:

Post a Comment