Friday, October 16, 2009

In the years

In the years I believe that I will not live in Michigan. Right after I get out of High School I’m moving back to Hawaii. I will try to get a one bedroom apartment. The one bedroom apartment are 1500 a month. I will go to community collage in Hawaii. I will try to get a job working at a hotel or be in the navy. If I have a job in the city I will not get a car. If I get a job outside the city ill get a car. I will move out there with my dad and we will get our own apartments. Every mounth I will save up eventually to buy a house out there. My friends out there will come live with me. I will walk everywhere because I live healthy and the weather is beautiful. On part time at night I will like to play my guitar at a Hawaiian dinner party cruse. On my time off I will hang out with my friends and surf, and play guitar, and also chill in the beach with my friends. I will try to get married and have a family but will see in ten years.

No comments:

Post a Comment