Friday, January 22, 2010


Car price is $689.99 to buy it.
My tax is $39.00
I will pay it off in 12 months which it will be $56.74
Car details ( 2008, 150cc Newest Design Touring Moped,
FREE Freight Protection Insurance ($49 Value)
FREE 24 Hours Delivery Notice ($15 Value)
FREE Residential Delivery ($45 Value)
FREE Lift Gate Service ($45 Value)
FREE Owner's Manual and Tool Kit ($29 Value)
FREE MSO/MCO and Bill of Sale Paper Work ($35 Value)
FREE One Year Engine and Frame Warranty ($99 Value)
FREE Lifetime Technical Support
New, No mileage, 689.99, and gas is $40 a week or two weeks.
I wanted this car because when I grow up I’m living in Hawaii. Also everyone has mopeds. They are cheap and easy to fix and small so you don’t have to get a parking space. That is how I will save money because rent is so expensive and food is very expensive too. And another reason is it is so hot their and sunny that you don’t need a car.

No comments:

Post a Comment