Friday, December 11, 2009


When I’m in soft more year in high school I want to get a job and every week/or 2 weeks I will put 50% of my earnings in my bank account. And when I get out of high school I will have enough money to buy a plane ticket and buy an apartment in Hawaii. Then with my left over money I will support myself until I get a job. After my 2 years of community collage I will go to the University of Hawaii for art culture.
I would have a nice apartment /condo in Hawaii.
After that I would like to get a family started. I would have a family with 2-3 kids. Every day after work I would take my kids and my wife to a ice cream shop and we all would get a ice cream. Then I would take my kids every night at 6pm to the beach with our ice creams and watch the sunset. Every month I would take my family to the different islands to see and it’s like a little vacation.
When I get a job in Hawaii I would pay all of my bills. After that I would get a 42 inch LG television.
I would get cable, air-conditioning, its Hawaii so I will not need heat. I will get internet, phone, and electricity. I think I will not need a car because everything is in the city. If I get a good pay check I will get a car, then I will get parking. Just enjoying the life sun and sand with my family in the future.

1 comment:

  1. Make sure to include the actual costs of all this stuff - how much is the plane ticket to Hawaii? how much is the apartment in Hawaii? What is your starting salary (multiplied by .80 for taxes...) How about the costs of your bills? etc...

    ReplyDelete