Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

I am thankful for all of my family and close relatives around thanksgiving. But especially my Mom, Dad , and brother. On thanksgiving I’m grateful for all the food. My favorite food on thanksgiving is biscuits. My favorite thanksgiving is when I went to my aunts house and there was a big bowl of mashed potatoes. And at the time I was 7 years old and I was under the table hiding from my cousins and I ran out and bumped into the big bowl of mashed potatoes and it fell on me and I was starving at the time and I ate a lot of the mashed potatoes. After that I tried to hide the mess so I took the BIG BIG bowl of potatoes and put it in the stove and then I got caught an I got in trouble and it was worth it because it was good.
My favorite thanksgiving food ever was when I had stuffing, turkey, mashed potatoes, and biscuits.

No comments:

Post a Comment