Friday, November 13, 2009

Happy Haunting

One day on Halloween I went to a haunted house and I went in side of it and it was so scary. But when you go in you cant go out and you hade to stay in there that you couldn’t go back in it and it was ha house with bloody walls and bloody floors and a hole bunch of rats. It was the most scariest place that I’ve been in.
My favorite costume I’ve had was a old lady. I scared to crap out of the little kids and old people . I looked in the mere that night and I scared myself too. I love to get the Halloween candy. My favorite candy’s are butterfingers, all chocolate, and sour candy and sour gum. The best times of halloween were when I was a little kid. I use to have so much fun and know its boring for me. I like to pass out the candy to the little kids. My favorite scary movies are I no what you did last summer, jaws, ghost ship, and scream. I like all the other scary movie’s but I like these ones the best. Ooh I almost forgot I also love saw all of the saws.

1 comment: