Friday, November 6, 2009

A perfect day

Morning
In the morning when I get up I would want my family and I to go to a diner. I would order a big plate of bacon with 2 sunny side up eggs, with a glass of black coffee. I would want to take my family to a nature park to see all the birds, rabbets, and other wild life. Than we would go a movie theater and see a movie. I just love the smell of a movie theater, at the movie theater I would buy a extra large popcorn, a extra large mountain dew, and some candy. After the movie I would want to go to a cemetery to pick where I would want to get berried.
Afternoon
In the afternoon I would go to a red robin and get a jumbo hamburger, and a large iced tea. After that I would want to go to a cider mill and eat apples and drink cider, daunts, Carmella apples . after the cider mill I would want to go to a candy factory and see how candy is made. Then at the candy factory I would pig out on all types of candy. Also I would want to go to all of my family’s houses just to remember them and their homes. I have always wanted to fly a plane so I would like to go to the air port and go in a little single motor plane and sit in the passenger seat a go flying.
Night
At the night time I would want to have a big fire in the fire place. And drink a lot if hot cider from the cider mill that day and have a good time and talk to my friends and family about the meaning of life and how it is a privilege to live. After I would want to say my good byes to everyone. After I would have one more glass of hot apple cider and with a Cinnamon stink and maybe some honey than after that I would go to sleep. That is how I would spend my perfect day.

No comments:

Post a Comment