Friday, November 20, 2009

1. Professor: I would want/have a master’s degree for my job. I would want to be in the state of Hawaii. I believe it takes about 2 years of training. To get it, you need a full professorship usually requires a phd in history and tenure. Average starting salaries for full-time professors in the arts and sciences range from $40,000 to $50,000 a year, depending on the quality of the candidate’s research and the wealth of the institution. By mid-career professors may make between $50,000 and $70,000 a year; after many years in the field, they can earn between $80,000 and $130,000 a year, or more.
2. Criminologist: A criminologist with a bachelor’s degree can expect an average salary of 1.9 annually and secondary 2.3 million. Criminal Justice Classes. I believe you go online to register for classes. I also believe you go online for a criminology degree. You have to get transfer up to 60 credits.

I would try to be a criminologist because it would be a great experience for me I that kind of business.



3.
Lobbyist 10. Technical writer

4.
Personal Trainer

5.
Advertising Copywriter

6.
Video Game Developer

7.
Mail Carrier

8.
Multimedia Developer

9.
Historian

3 comments:

  1. it would be nice to make 130,000 a year.that would be awsome

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet a professer, you lucky dog you. 130,000 a year WTF

    ReplyDelete
  3. what do you have to do to become a mail caryer?????

    ReplyDelete